- Company : S.A.S.U Le Secret des Saveurs
- Social capital: 10 000€
- Individual tax identification number: 877 745 778 00010
- European VAT number: FR74 877 745778
- Commercial Registration number (Registre du commerce et des sociétés, RCS): 877 745 778
- Headquarters: 199, chemin des Laitiers – Montfavet
84140 AVIGNON / FRANCE
- Telephone : +33 (0)7 56 00 01 57
- Publication director: Nicolas SOURDON
GANDI SAS, Société par Actions Simplifiée with a capital of €2 300 000 with headquarters at:
63-65 boulevard Masséna Paris (75013) FRANCE
Siren no. 423 093 459 RCS PARIS
VAT no. FR81423093459
Tel. +33 (0) 1 184.108.40.206
Fax. +33. (0) 1 43 73 18 51
Design and creation
Site and graphics created by Agence Anonymes.
In accordance with article L122-4 of the French intellectual property code, all reproduction, in full or in part, without the express permission of the author or their representative is prohibited.
The same applies to translation, adaptation or transformation, arrangement or reproduction using any technique or procedure. Denominations or appellations, logos and imaging, and photos remain the exclusive property of their respective owners..
A cookie is a small computer file used to trace use. It is used to analyse users’ behaviours when visiting a website, reading an email, installing or using a program or a mobile application.
- Internet Explorer: Click on Tools (gear icon in top right corner) then Internet Options. Click the Privacy tab, select Block All Cookies, then click OK.
- Firefox: Click on the Firefox button at the top of the browser window, then go to the Options tab. Select Privacy and Security, then go to the Cookies and Site Data option. Select Block Cookies and Site Data
- Safari: Open the menu (gear icon in top right corner of the browser window) and click on Preferences, then Privacy. Under the Cookies section, select “Block all Cookies”.
- Chrome: Click on the menu icon (three horizontal lines or three dots) then select Settings. Under Privacy and Security, click Cookies and Other Site Data, then select your chosen option.
When you use this site, we may collect the following data:
- The URL of links through which users came to the site
- The user’s internet service provider
- The user’s IP address
This data is collected for statistical analysis purposes concerning visits to the site.
Le Secret des Saveurs only collects personal information from users who choose to fill in the contact form. The user provides this information willingly by typing it into the form.
Users are informed which elements of this information are compulsory. In accordance with articles 38 ff of law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on data processing, data files and individual liberties, users have the right to access, correct or oppose personal data held concerning them. This may be done by sending a signed written request, along with a copy of the user’s identity document featuring the holder’s signature and taking care to provide a return address, to the following address:
S.A.S.U Le Secret des Saveurs
199, chemin des Laitiers – Montfavet
84140 AVIGNON / FRANCE
Users’ personal data will not be published, exchanged, transferred, given or sold in any form without their express consent.